It’s difficult to say exactly where you should be after 5 driving lessons as every learner is different and progresses at their own pace.
However, here are a few things you may be able to expect after taking 5 driving lessons:
- You should have a basic understanding of the controls of the car and be able to start and stop the car safely.
- You should be familiar with some of the basic rules of the road, such as stopping at red lights and giving way to pedestrians.
- You may have had the opportunity to practice some basic driving maneuvers, such as turning and changing lanes.
- You should be able to demonstrate basic control of the car and be able to drive in a straight line and stay within your lane.
- Your instructor will likely have given you feedback on your progress and areas where you need to improve.
It’s important to remember that everyone learns at a different pace and it’s normal to make mistakes when learning to drive. The key is to practice as much as possible and to listen to your instructor’s feedback in order to continually improve your skills.