It’s difficult to say exactly where you should be after 10 driving lessons as every learner is different and progresses at their own pace.
However, here are a few things you may be able to expect after taking 10 driving lessons:
- You should have a good understanding of the controls of the car and be able to start, stop, and maneuver the car safely.
- You should be familiar with a range of rules of the road and be able to respond appropriately to different road situations.
- You should be able to demonstrate good control of the car and be able to drive in a range of different environments, including busy roads and residential areas.
- You may have had the opportunity to practice a variety of driving manoeuvres, such as turning, changing lanes, and reversing.
- You may have had the opportunity to practice a variety of driving manoeuvres, such as turning, changing lanes, and reversing, and should be able to perform these safely and confidently.
- You should have a good understanding of vehicle maintenance and be able to perform basic checks, such as checking the oil and tire pressure.
- Your instructor will likely have given you feedback on your progress and areas where you need to improve. You should have a clear sense of your strengths and weaknesses as a driver and be working to address any areas that need improvement.
Overall, after 10 driving lessons, you should be well on your way to becoming a confident and safe driver. It’s important to continue practicing and seeking feedback from your instructor in order to continually improve your skills and be fully prepared for the driving test.
It’s important to remember that everyone learns at a different pace and it’s normal to make mistakes when learning to drive. The key is to practice as much as possible and to listen to your instructor’s feedback in order to continually improve your skills.